CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

you're so smart!!!

yes!! we are pregnant with our SECOND baby! as of today, i am 6 1/2 weeks. we will have this baby, with the Lord's grace, around November 20th..right before thanksgiving! what a gift to be thankful for! i can't wait! i can't wait to see what this little ones personality will be, what they will look like - will they look like levi and clayton, or will you be able to see some of me in them - will levi be excited at first or apprehensive...the list goes on and on. i will comprise a list of them all soon - just for me to remember after the baby is here. i DO think it's probably another little boy, but God could surprise us!! who knows! when i was pregnant with levi, i was NEVER sick. i never felt naseous, never gagged at any smell, and never threw up. all i wanted to do my first trimester was eat. i was CONSTANTLY hungry. however, this pregnancy is stacking up to be completely different. i have been naseous since thursday. i have gagged at brushing my teeth, changing levi's poopy diapers, and any random smell in my kitchen. and in keeping with the contrast in pregnancies, i have hardly eaten anything - except bland food, peppermints and now preggie pop drops. so maybe it's a girl...????? but the male genes are pretttty strong in the walker family, so we will see.

thanks for all the congrats - we couldn't be more excited or more thankful for this little life that God has shared with us. i'm just ready for him/her to be here!!! is that being impatient? um, maybe a little.

4 comments:

The Kalivoda's said...

oh darby, i am so happy for you guys!!! i bet levi will be an awesome big brother!!!

Amanda said...

Darbs!!! I love this!! I'm thinking we're like 2 weeks apart. I haven't been to the doctor yet but I think my due date is around Dec. 4! aww... yay for us!!!!

Misti said...

Congrats Darby to you, Clayton and Levi! If you think one is fun, just get ready for double the fun with two! And, if it IS another little boy I can speak from experience when I say brothers are AWESOME in SO many ways!!! Good luck with the pregnancy and I'll pray that your bothersome symptoms subside soon!

katieface said...

congrats Darbs! so happy for you and your clan!